Participate in the Father’s Love
Receive it! Enjoy it! Give it!
That others may taste and see that God is good.
Jesus did this best!
We are people of Jesus,
Jesus was always receiving, enjoying, and giving!
- We are a people who love and pray for our enemies, returning blessings for cursing.
- We are a people who pass on God’s goodness and mercy to others.
- We are a people who give and lay down our things for the benefit of others,
- We are a people who choose to forgive those who sin against us,
- We are a people called to be the salt and light wherever we are.
- We are a people who practice gratefulness towards Him who gives all the good things.
- We are people of blessing, intentionally receiving God’s blessing and giving it away to others
- We are a people who remind each other who we are whenever we forget,
- God's Message in the Bible: authoritative, inerrant, our standard for truth and obedience
- Holiness: we believe holiness is about standing with God, by default this separates us from systems against God. We believe holiness is relational, meaning that God's holiness leads the way to harmonious relationships, not simply cutting off all those we disagree with.
- Christ-Centered Living: loving the Lord God and fellowmen with our whole hearts
- Spiritual Maturity: developing people to become Christ-like
- Dependency on God for every area of our lives
- Prayer: learning intimacy with God
- Equipping: equipping believers for a passion-driven, gift-based ministry
- Missions: Taking Christ to the nations by giving, praying, and going.
The Structure of our gatherings!
9:30 Sunday school - we try to have scriptural teachings that are relevant and applicable
10:30 Worship Service - Our goal is to interact with God as a body of Christ. Through adoration and singing, through testimonies of our faith, through opening God's word.
Small Group, our small groups gather and try to engage each other in relationships around God's message in scriptures. Our emphasis in small group is relationships, we believe that God works mightily in and through our relationships. Each small group is set up to best fit the schedule of those within their group.
Fellowship Dinners, on the first Sunday of the month we have lunch at church, with lots of conversations and fellowship.
Thursday night socials, normally on the third Thursday of the month we gather together for games, campfires, and food. Again our goal is for the different generations to connect with each other and learn to know each other.